Rendezvous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sunbreeze Festival Special Event: Fantastic Fraulein Mumor 2 Superheroine Stage Show

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lost_Scholar
Brigandier General
Lost_Scholar

Sunbreeze Festival Special Event: Fantastic Fraulein Mumor 2 Superheroine Stage Show Empty
PostSubject: Sunbreeze Festival Special Event: Fantastic Fraulein Mumor 2 Superheroine Stage Show   Sunbreeze Festival Special Event: Fantastic Fraulein Mumor 2 Superheroine Stage Show Empty8/10/2009, 10:23 am

Sunbreeze Festival Special Event:

Fantastic Fraulein Mumor 2 Superheroine Stage Show
 (07/31/2009)

Sunbreeze Festival Special Event: Fantastic Fraulein Mumor 2 Superheroine Stage Show 4790
"Hi everyone! My name's Mumor!
How are you all? I've been feeling just fantastic, thank you! My live performance at this year's Sunbreeze Festival is about to begin, you see. All the fans have already begun lining up and—huh? Where in the world did everyone go...?

What's with the commotion over there? A crowd of people seems to have gathered.
But...something doesn't smell right here..."

This summer, a fearsome new menace has come to wreak havoc on festivals and smiles of happiness—the very things our winsome superheroine, Fantastic Fraulein Mumor, has sworn to protect. Only with your spirited show of support can Mumor hope to prevail in her latest battle against evil!
All together now: "Shining Summer Samba!!!"

Proceed here to learn how you can help Fantastic Fraulein Mumor purge Vana'diel of this latest threat casting its shadow over the realm!

*The Sunbreeze Festival will commence on Tuesday, August 4, 2009 at 1:00 a.m. (PDT) and run until Monday, August 17 at 1:00 a.m. (PDT).

Back to top Go down

Sunbreeze Festival Special Event: Fantastic Fraulein Mumor 2 Superheroine Stage Show
Page 1 of 1